Sadat Agro- Fruit provides integrated solutions to satisfy your door-to-door refrigerated and perishables supply chain requirements.
Temperature-sensitive cargo must be shipped in accordance with strict specifications, and Sadat Agro- Fruit ensures that delicate cargo like this gets the best possible care. We achieve this by using state-of-the-art equipment and monitoring systems,
Temperature-controlled cargoes commonly handled by Sadat Agro- Fruit include: Foodstuffs – perishable and non-perishable Fresh & Frozen
Our Logistics services include:
2- Special equipment such as flat rack, open top container, many trailers, reefer container and ventilated container.
3- General cargo.
4- Consolidation services.
5- Conventional ship chartering & RO/RO.
6- Hazardous & fragile & handling & packaging shipment.
7- Transshipment services.
8- Project cargo.
9- Consulting on export processes and cost saving.
10- Door to door service.
11- As we mainly serve fresh goods, vegetables and frozen goods, We offer gen-sets and PTI (pre-trip inspection)
To complete your customs issues as Professional way, Sadat Agro- Fruit provides:
Import and brokerage systems integrated into our global sea- and airfreight operations.
Information system interfaces that are connected to customs authorities, where available.
Our comprehensive line of customs services include
- 24 hours service for clearing sea export and import shipments.
- Value added services with relevant government authority.
- Ministry of foreign affairs fund recovery for Egyptian exports.
- Export-import license lease.
- Draw back and temporary release import clearing.
- Preparation of local documents.
- Fee customs consultancy.
- Free zone and transit services.
- Complete handling of letters of credit.
- Consultancy for documents preparation.
- Consulting in import / export processes and cost savings.
- Automated customs clearance.
- Classification and valuation expertise.
- Customized management reports.
- Customs bond underwriting.